In the News
Attorney Jeremy Saland has been interviewed by numerous media outlets for his thoughts and invaluable legal analysis.
Trump's Legal Woes Discussed on CNN with Attorney Jeremy Saland
Marine Veteran Surrenders to Face Manslaughter Charge Discussed on CNN With Attorney Jeremy Saland
Former Manhattan Assistant District Attorney Jeremy Saland Analyzes Trumps’ 34 Felony Charges on CNN
Attorney Jeremy Saland Discusses Trump’s Indictment With CNN Christine Romans
He Was the Assistant DA in Manhattan. Hear How Likely He Thinks a Trump Arrest Is
Attorney Jeremy Saland Provides Legal Analysis on Trump’s Grand Jury Proceedings on CNN
Former Assistant District Attorney Jeremy Saland Assesses Trump’s Legal Team on MSNBC
Attorney Jeremy Saland Discusses Grand Jury’s Delay on Trump’s Case on MSNBC
Jeremy Saland, Former Asst. District Attorney Discusses Trump's Indictment with MSNBC Chris Hayes
Fox 5 News
Subway Choking Interview With Jeremy Saland
Trump Reacts After Historic Arraignment
Criminal Defense Attorney Jeremy Saland Talks About Trump’s Indictment on Fox 5 News
Attorney Jeremy Saland Discusses Trump’s Criminal Case and Legal Implications on Fox 5 News.
Trump Would Be ‘Difficult to Control’ on Witness Stand, Says Fmr. Manhattan ADA.
Former Manhattan DA Jeremy Saland Discusses Santos & Trump Trials on Spectrum News
Defense attorney and advocate discuss Jordan Neely's death
Criminal Defense Attorney Jeremy Saland Discusses Trump's Charges on Spectrum News.
Attorney Jeremy Saland Talks About Grand Jury & Trump Investigation on Spectrum News.
Former Manhattan Asst. DA Jeremy Saland Speaks to Phil Lipof About the 13-Count Indictment Against Embattled Rep. George Santos: "It's Very Egregious.
Caroline Giuliani Makes Deal in Shoplifting Case.
Manhattan DA: New Book May Hurt Trump Probe | Dan Abrams Live.
Giuliani Says He Was Slapped by Worker at Grocery Store | Dan Abrams Live.
New Castle Lawmakers Mull Making Revenge Porn a Crime.
Street Art Council
5 NYPD Vandal Squad.
New Castle Lawmakers Mull Making Revenge Porn a Crime.
- Extortionist's Worst Enemy
- Trump’s Indictment Contains 34 Counts of Falsifying Business Records. What Is the Other Crime?
- Trump’s Time in White House Could End up Benefiting New York Prosecutors.
- Tiger, Gator Removed From Harlem Apartment.
The New York Times
- Ming, the Bengal Tiger Raised in a Harlem Apartment, Has Died.
- Cyclist Deaths in New York City: Accidents or Crimes?
- In a Complaint Room, a Prosecutor’s-Eye View of Crime.
- The Nanny Nightmare.
- The Judge Overseeing Trump’s Case Donated $15 to Biden. Legal Experts Say It Likely Won’t Get Him Thrown off the Case, but It’ll ‘Feed the Trump PR Beast.'
- ‘Sextortion’ Attacks on the Rich and Famous Are on the Rise. Here’s How Their Lawyers Discreetly Fight Back.
- Pardoned by Trump, Steve Bannon Now Eyes Prison in the Manhattan Das Do-Over of Feds’ ‘We Build the Wall’ Case.
- Donald Trump Keeps Calling NY AG Letitia James Names. Here Are 5 Reasons She’s Been Getting Under His Skin.
The Wall Street Journal
- Barnard College Slay Trial to Examine What Teen Suspect Understands.
- Your Neighborhood Sports Bookie Isn’t Going Anywhere.
- A Readers’ Guide to the George Washington Bridge Scandal Trial.
- Three Men Indicted in Computer-Code Theft Probe.
- Confession Not Enough in Patz Case.
- Defending a Prosecutor.
- Kellen Winslow Trial Day 6: Woman Testifies About Alleged Incident in 2003.
- Three Arrested for Trying to Extort Anthony.
- Michael Cohen’s Troubles Don’t End With His Guilty Plea.
- Ex-alliancebernstein Worker Janus Pleads Guilty in Computer Trespass Case.
New York Post
- Charges in alleged COVID vax fraud do not target NYC teachers
- Lee Zeldin Attacker Should Have Been Hit With More Serious Charge: Experts.
- Macy’s-Loving ‘Serial Shoplifter’ Gets Charges Downgraded Thanks to Soft-On-Crime NYC Da Bragg.
- NYC Comptroller Calls on Court to Better Help Domestic Violence Victims.
- Tons of Tourists Are Coming Into New York City With Loaded Guns.
- One-Punch Killer’s’ Charges Upgraded From Misdemeanor to Felony.
- One-Punch Law’ Loophole Allows Alleged Killer to Escape With Misdemeanor Charge.
- Real-Estate Tycoon’s Ex-gal Pal Surrenders for Alleged Assault.
- Young Daredevil Takes Plea Deal for Latest Building Stunt.
- Legal Experts Blast Michael Avenatti Over Nike Tweetstorm.
- Joe Tacopina’s Office Manager Surrenders on Embezzlement Charges.
- Ex-mta Boss Admits Stealing Over $50K in Iphones From Agency.
- Kennedy Charity’s Bail Plan Will Likely Release Some Violent Repeat Offenders.
- Movie Prop Gun Looked So Real, Cops Called on Filmmakers.
- #Metoo Has Rich Men Wary of Extortion.
- Bus Driver Charged in First Citi Bike Fatality.
- Playboy Playmate Refuses Plea Deal for Slugging Pal.
- Daredevil Teen Who Climbed World Trade Center Launches Fund-Raiser to Pay for Legal Debts.
- Stox Shark Scammed $2M in ID Theft: DA.
NBC New York
- The Lennon Gun: Could It Happen the Same Way Now?
- Going Public: Strauss-Kahn Accuser Tries Rare Path.
New York Daily News
- Former Mta Exec in $60,000 iPhone Scam Stole From Next Employer - DA.
- Exclusive: Daredevil Skyscraper Dangler on Probation Busted Again for Upper West Side Stunt.
- Columbia University Grad Busted for Hacking Professor Accounts Gets Sweetheart Deal.
- Playboy Model Accused of Punching Friend Has Case Tossed After Receiving Therapy.
- Columbia University Grad Busted for Hacking Into Campus Hard Drives Shared by 14 Professors.
- GOP Politician’s Democrat Son Considers State Senate Run.
- Daring 20-Year-Old Skyscraper Climber Gets Three Years’ Probation for His Illegal Stunts.
- Judge Orders Daredevil Teen Busted for Scaling Manhattan High-Rises to Keep Feet on Ground.
- Former NYPD Detective and Prosecutor Use Their Skills for a New Side Business — Busting Blackmailers.
- Police May Have Botched Critical Evidence in Murder of Connecticut Man by Violating Suspect’s Rights.
- Mahopac Volunteer Fire Department’s Ex-treasurer Splurged on Yachts, Florida Home With $6M He Stole.
- Connecticut Man Arrested for Carrying Loaded Gun at Laguardia Airport.
- ID Thieves Plead Guilty in Case That Led to James Blake’s False Arrest.
- Two Men Charged in Identity Theft Probe Leading to False Arrest of James Blake Plead Not Guilty.
- Manhattan Million Dollar Mommy Madam Case.
- Lawyer Charged With Stealing $211,000 From Former Employer.
- Manhattan Attorney Sued by Exgirlfriend for $1.2M Over Abuse, Threats.
- Orange Is the New Black’ Star Taryn Manning’s Alleged Stalker Claims Actress Sent Her ‘Sexually-Charged’ Messages.
The Daily Beast
- Playboy Playmate ‘Punched Her Fitness Model Friend in the Face Because She Tried to Make Her Get Out of Bed'.
- Conor McGregor Faces 12 Criminal Charges Following UFC 223 Media Day Altercation.
- Sebastian Telfair Faces Staggering Legal Battle Against Weapons Charges.
- Charles Oakley’s Lingering Dispute With Knicks, James Dolan.
- Answering the Key Questions in the Plaxico Burress Case.
Queens Daily Eagle
- Grand Jury Remains Unclear for Jordan Neely Case a Week After Chokehold Killing
- Hundreds of Gun-Toting Tourists Have Been Arrested at NYC Airports.
Brooklyn Daily Eagle
New York Law Journal
- How Weinstein’s Lawyers Could Face Scrutiny in Sexual Assault Trial.
- Accusations of Assault Open Schneiderman to Possible Criminal Charges.
- Brooklyn DA Aiming to Limit Immigration Impact for Low-Level Offenders.
- Flight Risk, Gravity of Crime Weighed In Setting Large Bond.
- Jeremy Saland Comments on Race for Manhattan District Attorney.
- Trump's Turning Himself In. Here's What Happens Next.
- A Bruen Defense For Gun Charges? Attys Say Not So Fast.
- How Avenatti May Have Crossed The Line Into Extortion.
- Strong-Arming Of Bezos May Go Beyond Atty Hardball.
- Ex-Flow Traders Worker Ducks Prison For Source Code Theft.
- Rape Case Against PE Managing Director Dismissed In NY.
- Flow Traders Software Theft Case Headed For Trial.
- Starting Your Own Law Firm.
The Real Deal
- Strauss-Kahn Prosecutors Hemmed in by Own Choices.
- Rape’ Report Won’t Transform Strauss-Kahn Case.
- Former Prosecutors Weigh In on Strauss-Kahn Case.
Los Angeles Times
The Associated Press
- Taryn Manning’s Stalker Arrested …Again.
- Taryn Manning’s Alleged Stalker Hints at Sexual Relationship.
Talking Points Memo
The Journal News
AM New York
- Insanity Defense in Leiby-Kletzky Murder.
- Feds Probing ‘Kill Obama’ Poll.
- DA Victory a Nod to Morgy.
- Justice System Tackles Plax.
- Virging’ on Improper: Web Sales Push Limits of Morality.