Your New York Theft Crimes Defense - Grand Larceny Embezzlement to Petit Larceny Shoplifting
An arrest or indictment for a theft or larceny crime in New York is as potentially devastating to your career and livelihood as it is to your freedom and future. Leaving you and your family to put the pieces of your life back together, a mere hint of a Grand Larceny allegation, Shoplifting Desk Appearance Ticket or Embezzlement arrest can destroy the career of a teacher, attorney or physician and compromise professional licenses and certifications. For international tourists, students and corporate and financial services employees, the ramifications and collateral consequences can be even greater.
As Assistant District Attorneys in the Manhattan District Attorneys Office and as New York criminal defense lawyers, our founding criminal attorneys at Crotty Saland PC have not just witnessed the gravity of these arrests and indictments on those accused of theft and larceny crimes in the New York City area, but have also successfully navigated the waters of the criminal justice system on our clients’ behalves.
Although the Grand Larceny attorneys and theft lawyers at Crotty Saland PC have preserved many of our clients’ records with outright dismissals, lesser pleas and the avoidance of prison, no attorney can guarantee a particular outcome based on past results. However, the criminal defense lawyers at Crotty Saland PC can make one guarantee. That is, we will diligently advocate for you through preparation, knowledge and experience to put you in what we believe is the best place to challenge the evidence, mitigate your conduct or minimize the consequences of your arrest. Whether you are being targeted by detectives in a six figure Embezzlement scheme or you already stand accused of a much smaller larceny, we know your future and liberty is on the line. As such, we will dedicate our time and resources to identify the right defense in your case and implement that defense with the ultimate goal of getting you where you need to be.
We encourage you to review the content contained on this and our other websites as it relates to New York theft and larceny crimes, the criminal process and white collar defenses. In doing so, use this and other resources as a means to better educate yourself as an active participant in your own defense. Should you determine that retaining experienced counsel is right for you, and we are confident that you will, contact our criminal defense team and let us begin the process of putting the pieces back together to preserve your record and protect your future.
- New York Untaxed Cigarette Crimes: Potential Criminal Liability without Actual Possession or Involvement in a Criminal Transaction Most New York tax crime lawyers who are also experienced criminal defense attorneys represent clients charged with committing "tax fraud acts" as ....
- Client Avoids Arrests and Negotiates Financial Settlement after Targeted by NYC Human Resources Administration New York City government, from Manhattan to Brooklyn and Queens to the Bronx, is on the lookout for ways to plug its various financial holes. ....
- Shoplifting Arrests in New York While Inside a Retail Store: A Review of the New York Legal Standard Its a common theme or perceived defense to shoplifting in New York City that routinely rears its head from those accused of shoplifting and attorneys ....
- Theft & Larceny Basics: Understanding New York Criminal Law
- Theft Crimes Sentencing Guidelines
- Grand Larceny & Felony Theft
- Criminal Possession Of Stolen Property
- Theft by Embezzlement
- Theft by Felony Shoplift
- Theft by Misdemeanor Shoplift
- Theft by Scheme to Defraud
- Theft of Debit & Credit Cards
- Theft by Criminal Tax Fraud
- Theft by Extortion & Blackmail
- Theft by False Promise
- Theft by Mortgage Fraud
- Theft by Pickpocket & Larceny from a Person
- Theft of a Vehicle or Automobile
- Theft & Larceny Desk Appearance Tickets
- Theft by Issuing a Bad Check
- Theft by Misdemeanor Crimes
- Victim Advocacy & Internal Investigations